|Many conditions can be treated, or even prevented, using Oriental and Sports medicine. Both Western and Eastern medicine share the belief that there are factors outside of ourselves, as well as inside, that can lead to pain or illness (though what they are called and how they are approached may differ). Our lifestyle can also be a large contributing factor, some may say the largest. Many people are under a lot of stress, and understand stress can cause or exacerbate a myriad of conditions. The choices we make on a daily basis either help or hinder our well-being, and our ability to handle physical, mental, or emotional stress. While there are things outside of our control, and we can’t change the past, with each new day WE are gifted the ability to make better choices for our body, mind, and spirit, and can help them heal. W.E. Integrate Health is here to help you make better choices for your wellness, relieve stress, and prevent/ treat a variety of conditions, while working with other members of your healthcare team. Oriental medicine can be utilized in infants through the elderly, while sports medicine can also prevent or treat injuries and illnesses in physically active youth through seniors. For those of you looking for a more specific answer, especially regarding acupuncture…
The World Health Organization (WHO) has recognized acupuncture as an appropriate treatment for more than 200 conditions. Some of these conditions include:
- Gastrointestinal Issues: Constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, food allergies, peptic ulcer, gastritis, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Respiratory Issues: Asthma, allergies, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, sinusitis.
- Circulatory Issues: High blood pressure, angina, anemia, atherosclerosis, palpitations.
- Musculoskeletal Issues: Low back pain, sciatica, arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, sprains, strains, TMJ problems.
- Gynecological Issues: PMS, menstrual difficulties, infertility, morning sickness, fibrocystic disease, menopause syndrome.
- Urogenital Issues: Urinary tract infections, incontinence, prostatitis, sexual dysfunction, infertility.
- Neurological Issues: Stroke, multiple sclerosis, trigeminal neuralgia, numbness, tingling, dizziness.
- Autoimmune System Issues: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia.
- Endocrine Issues: Diabetes, hyper/hypothyroidism.
- Mental/ Emotional Issues: Depression, anxiety, phobias, bipolar personality disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, eating disorders.
- Headache: Migraine, tension, sinus, cluster headaches.
- Addiction: To alcohol, nicotine, and drugs.
|Do You Accept Insurance?
|Health insurance is not currently accepted. A super-bill may be provided if you wish to submit for reimbursement of services by an out-of-network provider. Payment is due at the time of service.
|Are Treatments Affordable?
|W.E. Integrate Health strives to make natural health care affordable.Packages are available to reduce the cost of your visits:
10% off packages of 5 sessions (May be divided into 2 equal payments due by 2nd session.)
15% off packages of 10 sessions (May be divided into 3 equal payments due by 3rd session. May be shared between 2 family members.)
** Initial 2 hr visits are separate from packages, and are already at a special price.
Students, Seniors 65+, Military/ Veterans, Volunteer Fire/ EMS with valid ID, and current UTA Dalton Families (verified)~ Receive extra 10% off!
(Total may not exceed 20% off.)